Vista Manor is a small, Enhanced Assisted Living Facility located in Wilbur, WA. This facility is a locked facility that specializes in Alzheimer’s/ Dementia care but is also a mixed community that accepts independent clients and cares for residents through end of life. For decades, they have helped seniors and their families make important decisions. They want to use their experience and knowledge to help you make choices that are best for you and your family.
Vista Manor offers assistance with activities of daily living, including:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing, toileting and walking.
- Assistance with Medication
- Continence Care and Management.
- Escorts and assistance with walking and Transfer Assistance.
- Array of Menus: Three delicious meals & snacks.
- Dining assistance and special diets.
- Behavior Management.
- Assistance with reminders and redirection.
- Access to health & medical services. Medical care and assistance within the guidelines of Nurse Delegation state law and Physician orders.
- Housekeeping and Personal Laundry services.
- Social and recreational activities.