Sparkle Speech & Language Therapy
Sparkle’s mission is to provide evidence-based, engaging, and impactful speech and language therapy services to children and their families. They believe that through an honest and caring relationship with your speech language pathologist, every child has the ability to unlock their full communication potential and SPARKLE! They provide online and in-home speech and language therapy to Lincoln County.
- Speech Sound Disorders: For children with difficulties producing their sounds, making them hard to understand. Also known as articulation or phonology disorders.
- Expressive and Receptive Language Delays: Includes children with delayed vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and understanding or children who are not yet communicating verbally.
- Social Skills/Pragmatics: Children with difficulty using language to communicate appropriately with peers.
- Motor Speech Disorders: Difficulties sequencing movements to produce speech sounds (Ex. Apraxia of Speech, Dysarthria).
- Fluency Disorders: Stuttering or dysfluencies in a child’s speech.
- Reading/Literacy: Difficulties decoding or comprehending written words. May also include difficulties with writing.
Therapy services include working with those who have Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Genetic Disorders/Chromosomal Abnormalities, Selective Mutism, Cleft Lip/Palate, Tongue Thrust, Dyslexia, ADHD and Developmental Delay.