Lincoln County Sheriff's Office
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
As the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the county, the Sheriff is responsible for enforcement of county, state and federal laws. The Sheriff’s Office investigates crimes, accidents and apprehends criminals. The Sheriff’s Office also operates the county jail and dispatches emergency services such as police, fire and ambulances. As an officer of the Court, the Sheriff serves civil process and enforces Court orders and warrants.
- Protects life and property through enforcement of regulations, ordinances, laws and maintain order within Lincoln County.
- Prevents and detects criminal activity as well as conduct investigations and initiate prosecution within the court system.
- Provides proper care and custody of inmates housed in the Lincoln County Corrections Facility.
- Provides a comprehensive emergency alert and notification system that Lincoln County residents can sign up for free of charge.
- Performs security check of your property while you are on vacation when requested.