Assistance Programs County Government Environmental Health Growth and Developmental Screenings Maternal & Child Health Public Health
Lincoln County Health Department
Lincoln County Health Department helps promote and protect the health of our community by preventing disease and injury through assessment and program implementation in cooperation with our community partners.
- Covid-19 vaccination administration
- WIC services
- Serves pregnant moms, new and breastfeeding moms, infants and children up to their 5th birthday. WIC is nutrition education, breastfeeding support, monthly checks for healthy foods, and health screenings and referrals.
- Environmental health services
- Monitors water quality data, conducts water system operational surveys, reviews applications for public water systems, provides state certifies water bacteriological testing, perform routine inspections of food establishments, living environment inspections, information and applications on on-site sewage (OSS), etc.
- Preventive Services
- Communicable Diseases
- Children and Youth with Special Healthcare Needs (CYSHCN)
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Community Health Assessment