Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington provides both direct and contracted services to seniors and vulnerable adults with disabilities. Services are provided to enhance the quality of an individual’s life and to allow individuals the opportunity to live in the least restrictive environment possible. AACCW, Public Service Area #8 (PSA #8), serves Adams, Chelan, Douglas, Grant, Lincoln and Okanogan Counties.
- Aging Network Chore – provides household care, assistance with activities of daily living, personal care and/or protective supervision to older persons who need help with allowable chore services.
- Case Management – conducts assessments and reassessments for functionally impaired adults at risk of institutionalization.
- COPES Environmental Modification – provides physical adaptations to the home of a client.
- COPES Home Health Aide & Skilled Nursing – provides assistance with hands-on personal care, ambulation, exercise, and self-administered medications to clients in their own homes on a visiting basis.
- CFC Personal Care – provides assistance with personal care and household tasks.
- Health Home Program – designed for consumers of most Medicaid programs, who have complex chronic health care issues, to access and coordinate their care while gradually achieving their own life/health care goals.
- Kinship Navigator Program – Assists grandparents and other relatives navigate the system of services for children living with relatives.
- Medicaid Personal Care – provides assistance with personal care and household tasks for persons with at least one personal care task need. The client must be SSI eligible.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) – monitors the frail, homebound elderly by means of an electronic device that secures help in the event of an emergency.
- Professional Nursing Services – Nursing services are provided in residential and home settings.